BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Winter Solstice

Today is the first day of winter. And boy are we having winter right now. It's been 10 degrees or below for the last week. Brrr! And we usually get lots of wind here on the prairie. The windchill temps. have been way below zero. I was out today for a short while and the wind just hurt when it hit my face. But we do have to remember that from today on, the days will be getting longer! Yea! Just think summer is just around the corner.

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Joni, I just love your positive nature!! It is so cold here...we're getting the weather right after you do...so I feel your pain, sista!!! Longer days, Yea!!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Brrrrr! And YUP! We're half way to summer again ... even as I enjoy the chill and beauty of winter. :)