BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Where are they????

Where did my pictures go???? This is very odd. None of my pictures are showing here. Wonder if they got deleted somehow. I must investigate.


Ok, I found my answer...I guess all photos posted in blogger are posted in picasa as well. Well...I saw all these photos in picasa and I didn't want any photos to show up there, so I deleted them all. This also deleted all of my photos in my blog. This is just crazy!  I've put some of my photos back in, but it would take me too long to replace every single one in the whole blog. Sorry!

If you are curious about a photo for a certain post, email me and I'll try to find the photo for you.

1 comments:

Arlette said...

Sorry about your picture woes. I hate it when that happens! LOL
I would like to wish you and your family a healthy, happy, and safe holiday season.
Mele Kalikimaka and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
Aloha!