BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

Late Start Today



What a storm we had! The ice/freezing rain started about 4:30 yesterday afternoon and kept on steady till late in the night. Then it started snowing. We got about 4-5" of snow on top of the ice. You can see my son's car all iced over in the pic above.


The birds are enjoying a snowy day breakfast. The kids don't have school and I go in to work an hour late. Wish I didn't have to get out today. It would be a good day to stay home and bake cookies...if only I liked to bake! LOL!!!

1 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Hi Joni!! Wow! We got the very same thing here! About an inch of ice with snow on top. Yikes! You have given me an excellent idea to bake cookies today. Be safe friend, the roads are bad today. Bless you, Sharon