BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Here we go again.....


Yep, considering another name change. Will I ever be satisfied? I had Blue Plum Crafts and Blue Plum Shop for a couple years now. It was o.k. but still didn't like the way it sounded. I mentioned Plum Blossom Lane to someone and they thought it sounded sophisticated and relaxing. It makes me think of a stroll down a quiet country road in the spring with plum trees on both sides and being able to smell the blossoms. Ahhhhhhhhh!

Well, my contract on my domain name doesn't come due till next January so on etsy my "legal" name will still be blue plum crafts. The title of my shop will read Plum Blossom Lane (previously known as the Blue Plum Shop). My gmail account will still be blueplumshop.....for now. Is anyone confused yet????? I am! So in six months when I need to put out the bucks for a domain name I'll officially change over the Plum Blossom Lane. (I really should check to see if it's taken)

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Joni, I love that name!! Plum Blossom Lane!! It sounds like somewhere I'd love to stroll!!

femminismo said...

Plum Blossom Lane is awesome! Great name. Short, concise, begins with a one-syllable word, ends the same. Flows off the tongue/brain. - Jeanne's humble opinion