BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life on the Couch



Yesterday I had surgery on my knee. So I'll be on the couch with an ice pack for a few days. There was a "hot tub" party in my backyard today. I thoroughly enjoyed watching all the birds congregate near our heated birdbath. We had quite a few Cedar Waxwings. They are a beautiful bird. My photos (that I had to take through a window and screen) don't do them justice. I love their little black masks they wear.

4 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Hi Sweet Joni!! So Glad that you are back so soon to your blog! I was wondering how your surgery went, and praying for a speedy recovery for you. I hope that you are not in too much pain, bless your heart. I'm thinking of you! Beautiful little birds!!
Sharon

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Hope your knee heals quickly! Your giveaway prize will be on its way tomorrow. Maybe that will cheer you up!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Happy Being Me said...

Hoping comfort and relief finds it's way to you soon. Take care and enjoy the sites.
Katie

Jodi Ohl said...

Hope you are up and around soon--feel better!