BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Monday Morning!


Here he is....that darned groundhog who saw his shadow today. Guess winter isn't over yet. I was hoping for an early spring.

It's February now so I redecorated my holiday tree in a Valentine theme. I made some cute heart ornies out of pretty pink papers and then added some shimmery pink and green ribbon. At the bottom is a cloud of pink tulle. Romantic!


I received a cute cardinal bucket for Christmas. Since I do collect cardinals, I thought I'd fill the bucket with some of my plush birdies. So cute!!!


1 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Joni! What a GREAT idea to have a Valentine's Day tree!! I love it! You always come up with the move wonderful ideas! You are so blessed with creativity! How festive!!