BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Facebook

Time waster is really what they should call it. The last 2 hrs. went by in the blink of an eye. Now I'm behind schedule for things to get done today. Grrrrr! But if any of you are on facebook and want to add me to your friend list, feel free.

I'm designing a new purse today. I would be further along if I could have gotten off the computer and gone to buy a zipper. Hmmmm......

Well, I'm off to the post office to mail some Valentine goodies. :)


Later.....
The trials of living in a small town. Walmart did not have a zipper to match my fabric. Now all I can do is hope the snow storm that is coming will be delayed long enough so that we can make it to my son's basketball game in the city and I can make a run to the fabric store. ^^^pray pray pray^^^

0 comments: