BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today's Tip

Another use for COFFEE FILTERS:
1. Use filters to cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave. No splatters.
2. Use filters as separators between your good dishes.
3. Coffee filters make great holders for tacos or other juicy or messy foods.
4. Wipe windows and mirrors with lint free coffee filters.

I'm finally getting my quilt blocks sewn together. I have strips now and will sew the strips together this afternoon. Whew! Then I start clipping the fringe. And then a trip to the laundromat to wash and dry.
I'll have pictures soon!

1 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Wonderful Helpful Hints Joni!!
I'm so happy that your quilt is moving along!! I can't wait to see it. Blessings Friend! Sharon