BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pet Peeve


Hello all! Such a glorious day out today. The sun is shining and it's 65 degrees. Awesome! It's a great day to be at a track meet. ;)

Ok, I have a pet peeve. I don't claim to spell every word correctly all the time. But I cringe when I'm reading a blog and lots of words are spelled incorrectly. There is spell check on blogs. I wish more people would use it. Common words don't bug me as much when they are misspelled. But when people misspell proper names and person's names....OUCH! I sure wouldn't want to read a blog and see my name misspelled. :( (just my little rant today)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

2 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh Joni, thanks so much for sharing! You just crack me up!! I went back to MY blog to make sure that I hadn't spelled anything rong :-) Hugs~Sharon

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Joni, Joni where are you???? I hope you are well and out gardening. Sharon