BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Party Favors


I love making party favors. I wish I could have a business just making party favors. Here is what I made for Easter to set on the table by each person's plate. And who doesn't love chocolate bunnies!



Here are some more pictures that I wanted to share...

This is a bracelet I made from bamboo tiles.

Here is a robin that has been sitting in our tree. I think she's trying out different places to see which branch would be the best place to make her nest.

Here are my beautiful crocus that bloomed this week.

Here is the necklace and earrings I made to go with my new blouse for Easter. It doesn't show up in the picture, but all of the clear beads are very sparkly crystals.

And here is my Easter bunny tree. I brought out all of my beanie bunnies.

Wishing you all a very blessed Easter.
HE IS RISEN!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

What fun photos. Love the table favors. Have a blessed Easter!

Stay Cozy, Carrie

Ro Bruhn said...

A Happy Easter to you too. These all look wonderful. Thanks for your wishes, your name is in the draw.