BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Rainy Monday

It was a dark and stormy morning...LOL! The start to my novel. Isn't that the way they all start. It's a rainy and balmy day...60 degrees when I got up. So much for a good hair day. HA! I'm back to work today. I'm dreading the standing. I'm sure I'll be grabbing the bag of frozen peas to put on my knee when I get home tonight. :(

What a stormy day. The sky kept getting darker and darker. Then about 4:00 the tornado sirens started. So my boss told me to go to the basement. I was down there all of 10 minutes and the storm was over. There were tornados spotted west of us and east of us. Other towns reported hail too. We were lucky!!

3 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh Joni! Has it been 2 weeks already?? Where has the time gone? I hope that it isn't toooo awfully bad on your knee today. Bless you friend, I wish you an easy time of it. Sharon

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Love the "Birdie Pouch"...soo cute!

We should get your rain on Wednesday...yikes!!

Enjoy.....LindaMay

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Wow..."Tornado Sirens". That must be something...but then I guess you get used to them? Hope your knee was not too painful today.

Stay Cozy and "Not Swollen",
Carrie