BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday, Wednesday

I know...those aren't the real words to the song. But it's not Monday. LOL I just finished an art book that I started a long time ago. The book was sitting blank, in my craft room for quite some time. Then, yesterday, I had a vision. Didn't take me long to finish it at all.  This is made from an old library book that was headed for the dumpster.




Here is the right page. The page added is a page from a hymnal overlayed with a stamp.

Here is the left page. My little bluebird seems to be smiling. That was purely coincidental.

Here are the bead charms that hang from the yarn .
This is the back of the book (the cover). It was decoupaged with tissue paper.

I'm not yet sure if I'm going to keep it or sell it.

It's going to be a nice sunny day today...possibly up to 35 degrees. Wow! Heat wave!


3 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

ooo that's really pretty!!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Joni, I love this little book!!! Wow! It's beautiful, and I adore that little birdy...Gifted...that's what you are...gifted!!!

NANCY LEFKO said...

just lovely...the colors are awesome.