BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cleaning out Craft Room

It's time! It is definitely time to go through the craft supplies and get rid of some that I don't use anymore. I have way too many rubber stamps. I have not stamped very much in the last couple years. I'd rather someone else get some use from these stamps. I have a big tub of stamps that I'm offering in my etsy shop. I've priced these way low. I'm willing to take offers from anyone who wants several of the stamps or even all of them. The postage will be adjusted depending on what is purchased. I'm really needing to free up the space. So go check my shop and see if there is something there you might be interested in. Just click on my shop ad over in the right hand column----------------------->
Thanks! 

1 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

ooo what a wonderful offer! Off to go and look!