BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 12, 2008

My Confusing Life


I got a new phone. Nothing fancy...just a plain old ordinary phone. I hardly ever use it anyway. I already had a prepaid account. Didn't think it would take too much to transfer my account to a new phone. The guy at the shop wasn't the brightest bulb in the pack! I swear we were there almost an hour! When we finally left, I had a new number. Grrrr! I don't want a new number. I had to change my number last time, not even a year ago. So I came home and went on the "all knowing" internet. The alltel site said I wouldn't have to get a new number. Ok, now I'm really upset! So I'll go back to the shop tomorrow and see if they can get it switched back. Wish me luck!


1 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Joni, I feel for you! We went through a similar situation with our phones. Another cog in the wheel of progress!! Good luck~Bless you, Sharon