BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What Happened to Red and Green?


As I sat in the waiting room of the orthodontist's office yesterday, I read some of those fancy shmancy magazines I never buy for myself. I read "O", Architectural Digest, and other home decorating magazines that rich people read. As I'm thumbing through these magazines I saw beautiful homes decorated for Christmas in non-traditional colors. I saw decorations in turquoise, brown, hot pink, and orange. Call me old fashioned, but I prefer red and green for my Christmas decorations.
So is everyone going to decorate for Christmas this weekend? Or have you started already? I think I'll start this weekend. I bought a new tree so that will be fun.

1 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

You read my mind friend! I was just thinking about hauling everything out this weekend and getting started with my decorating!! I can't wait! Bless you with a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Hugs!Sharon