BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Open for Business


My etsy shop is open again and ready for business. I have a nice selection of Christmas gift bag totes. Now wouldn't it be nice to give a gift to someone in a reusable tote?

My craft show last Saturday went fairly well. The weather was cold, but quite a few people got out to do some shopping. The hall was filled with booths. The morning was fairly steady with customers, but in the afternoon, it really thinned out. I did sell quite a few things, but mostly my lower priced items. Guess I won't be retiring any time soon. LOL!
After the holidays, I'm going to try my hand at making a quilt. I'm going to try a shaggy one. My friend, Sharon, is helping me by answering all of my questions.
Thanks Sharon!!!

2 comments:

Ro Bruhn said...

Your bags are beautiful, they jump out of your etsy store in the side bar.

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Geez...I'm a little behind times here....(smiles) Yes, I will be more than happy to help!!! It'll be so fun!! Bless You Sweet Friend!
Sharon