BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Followers

I love browsing through other people's blogs. Some are inspirational for me. I get excited to see how creative people are. So I love to "follow" or subscribe to blogs. Is it proper to ask permission to subscribe to some one's blog? I have just been subscribing without permission. I do like to post comments to blogs I like. Is it weird for a "stranger" to post comments? I don't mind at all if some one wants to subscribe to my blog and post comments. It's fun to get other people's perspectives on things.
So come on...follow me.

1 comments:

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

I LOVE it when you post on my blog! It's not weird, it's very nice that you take the time to leave a comment. I know it makes me feel good.
Say what bird patterns were you looking for? It's not the bitty bird pattern is it? I've been trying to find a bitty bird pattern for teacup pincushions and I've not been successful. I was here earlier and saw your post on the patterns. Thankfully Im not the only one who has trouble finding stuff!! (smile)
Anyway, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comments on my blog. Thank you for reading them, thank you for your time! Many blessings~Sharon