BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Multitasking

Do you do it regularly? Or do you set your mind to doing one thing at a time? I think most women multitask. And sometimes we get too many things going at one time and BOOM! we get hit like a bolt of lightning. I had about 4 things going at once when my son called from school. He had forgotten a shirt for his XC meet. The bus was leaving in a half hour and could I bring it???? Oh my gosh! I hadn't even showered! I couldn't be seen looking the way I was looking. Well, I do take my younger son to school every day without showering. But I don't have to get out of my car do to that. So I hopped in the shower and I was done showering, dressing, and fixing my hair in 15 minutes! My husband probably wouldn't believe me if I told him. He knows I usually allow myself and hour and a half to get ready. LOL!
Whew! Now I need a nap! ROFL!!!

0 comments: