BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Feel the Chill

WHEN the frost is on the punkin and the fodder's in the shock, 
And you hear the kyouck and gobble of the struttin' turkey-cock, 
And the clackin' of the guineys, and the cluckin' of the hens, 
And the rooster's hallylooyer as he tiptoes on the fence; 
O, it's then the time a feller is a-feelin' at his best,      
With the risin' sun to greet him from a night of peaceful rest, 
As he leaves the house, bareheaded, and goes out to feed the stock, 
When the frost is on the punkin and the fodder's in the shock.
by: James Whitcomb Riley

It was chilly this morning. Soon we'll get some frost.  I am sure hoping for a freeze to kill the pollen.
I'm still plugging away at making totes for my upcoming craft show. I sure hope people like them enough to buy them. :)

0 comments: