BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

3-D Collage

Ok, this idea has been in my brain for awhile now. First I folded and glued a paperback book. I attached it to a piece of foam core board and then added the "characters." This represents our house and family. The people were sketched digitally from actual photos. The house, by the way, is made from folded book pages also. Of course I had to add a Husker flag and also a pic of fireworks, since the guys are on the 4th of July committee and my son's birthday is July 4th. The back view has my sunflowers.

4 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

what a cool project !!!

Ro Bruhn said...

What a brilliant piece of art, very original. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog too

Ro Bruhn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandra Evertson said...

Love this piece!
Sandra